Oh boy have things been crazy, that's how the Christmas season is though! Between figuring out if I'm up for the parties and then attending those that I can, there's also a bajillion birthdays and anniversaries. I guess Chris and I just have December-centric families!
These past couple weeks I've turned 21 (yay!) and walked around specs staring at the cool bottles. (It's okay one of my really close friends turns 21 in April, he said I could share his birthday party :P) Not much big has happened in the world of Chris and Tori other than that. For my birthday the hubby took me out to the Melting Pot (delicious!) and they made me free mocktails lol! We "splurged" (with our very hefty coupon) and got one of their big night out meals, which we have never done. It was very tasty. I even ate a shrimp! (one shrimp, decided the seasoning was good but I still don't like shrimp :P) We were going to go out for Amy's ice cream after but I was wiped. So I was in bed before Midnight Rodeo (my original 21st birthday plans) even opened and although things went differently than planned I had a great birthday!
Baby This Week:
This week baby weighs about 5 pounds (we'll never have to use those preemie clothes!) and has a full head of hair. Jellybean's fingernails and toenails are almost grown in and will be finished growing in by next week. JB has now mastered turning his/her head and gets the hiccups ALL THE TIME. Jellybean's brain is at a great developmental point and so are the lungs. If there's an escape planned any time in the next 2 weeks JB will probably be a normal, healthy, albeit early baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment