This week has already been crazy, and it's only Tuesday! In typical Tori fashion I have plunged head first into a new project, starting my own business. Thank goodness this budding biz can mostly be done at home in my living room. It's relaxing for now and the activity makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something important even if it's still in the start up phase. If you're interested in finding out more check out my webpage and you can learn more about this home cooked idea.
Things with the pregnancy are still going smoothly thus far (knock on wood) and I haven't had any more issues since my last hospital visit. It's nice to not have to constantly be on high alert and counting contractions! Of course there's the normal things you hear from everyone, my back is pretty sore, but comparatively I feel great! Keep those prayers working and Jellybean may just escape on time instead of early!
Baby This Week:
Still packing on the pounds (hopefully about 6 more in the next 11 weeks) and strengthening the immune system. No huge milestones this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment